A Rockwheel cutting unit offers a great number of possible uses – cut a trench faster and more precisely, reduce reinforced concrete bunkers to powder. Perform contouring and profiling with ease in renovation work – and more quietly than with traditional methods.
- Cutting out tree stumps
- Soil preparation
- Underwater cutting
- Road construction
There are many good reasons for using a Rockwheel cutting unit:
- Produce an extremely accurate profile in excavation and tunnelling work or in surface preparation.
- Reuse the finely grained excavated material for backfilling.
- Fewer vibrations reduce fatigue when working.
- Reduce the risk of damage in and around the site.
- the cutting units in noise-sensitive zones, as they are relatively quiet to operate.